Bringing Landowners & Sportsmen Together
facebook FACEBOOK    
  PRINTABLE PAGE
   FAQsFAQs    HomeHOME
Leases Available in Mississippi
All Properties in Mississippi
Hunting Land for Lease Grenada County, MS  Pending Payment - Property #MSNO 0007    Property Acres: 90
90 acres of wooded land with 90% coverage with mixed species. Land drops 100' from entrance elevation at 375' to bottomland 275'. Watered by a creek crossing the south section. Old growth hardwoods mixed with some conifers spaced with several good places for food plots. Bottomland next to creek provides sight lines for placement of blinds, along with more places for strip planting of food plots. This land is four miles west of Grenada, MS. Grenada is 88 miles south of Southaven,MS and 114 miles north of Jackson,MS on I-55. If you are coming from AR, cross the river a more....
Hunting Land for Lease Alcorn County, MS  Leased - Property #MSNO 0006    Property Acres: 230
230 ACRES on the border of Alcorn & Tippah County MS. Convenient to many points in MS, AL, TN, and AR. Four lane divided US72 to Walnut MS then south 8 miles to Falkner, and a few miles from there per directions. Deer, Turkey, and the owner reports wild hogs have been harvested, one apx 325#s. See photos I took of deer & turkey tracks. Hookup for camper: water & electricity near gate for temporary camper use during hunts. Central location (mileage from Google Maps): Birmingham to Walnut MS=186 miles Nashville to Walnut MS=180 miles Jackson MS to Walnut MS=22 more....
Hunting Land for Lease Bolivar County, MS  Leased - Property #MSNO 0003    Property Acres: 326
GREAT HUNTING QUARTER. 60% of the ground is in Timber and the river runs throught the southeast corner of the tract. The other 40% is rotating tillable acres. Great opportunities for rifle, shotgun, and bow on this place. A couple of bottle necks and pinch points to set up on or sit on the edge of the trees on the corner and see most of all the tree line and field for rifle hunting. Respect to crop ground is priority. ATV's are allowed for hunting purposes only. 5 people max. $2 million in recreational hunting liability insurance included in lease price. more....
Hunting Land for Lease Bolivar County, MS  Leased - Property #MSNO 0001    Property Acres: 146
146 acres in Bolivar County, MS. Two properties for the price of one. Located just north of Shelby, MS. This Property Is Laid Out & Made For Hunting.  Approx. 72 acres with plenty of possible tree stand opportunities made up of pinch points, and vantage points over looking crop acres.  Made to easily hunt with both firearm and archery. This tract has a creek for water source and crops for food source. Deer and Turkey are predominately the game on this acreage. This Hushpuckena Creek area of the Mississippi Delta is highly regarded for quality deer. It will be approx. more....
Hunting Land for Lease Bolivar County, MS  Leased - Property #MSNO 0002    Property Acres: 382
This Wide Open Tract has Over 1/2 mile of river allowing some great DEER and TURKEY HUNTING. Crop rotation for food source. It also has a spot on the west side were a closed area of field is located with a good vantage point that points out for a perfect view of the field. Chances for waterfowl may exist. This tract in the Hushpuckena Creek area of the Delta is highly regarded for quality deer. ATV's allowed for hunting purposes only. 5 people max, no guests. We require stewardship for the land, wildlife, and landowners from all of our lessees. Hunting to the south o more....
Hunting Land for Lease Webster County, MS  Leased - Property #MSNO 0012    Property Acres: 40
40 acres in Webster County, MS. convenient to Grenada, Winona, Eupora, & Walthall MS -MS Hill Country, see elevation contour on Topo map @ 500ft -Property consists of 40 acres of cut over timber. -game in the area - Deer, turkey -Landowner will allow food plots with approval first. Please submit map to your HLN rep. -There is one deer stand on the property that the lessee can use. No treestands that require nailing into the trees are permitted. * ATV's can be used for hunting purposes. * No alcohol or drugs to be permitted on property. * No timber cutting- cutti more....
These Credit Card Accepted
These credit cards accepted
Franchise Opportunities
Copyright © 2018 National Hunting Lease Network
Licensed broker Farmers National Company DBA Hunting Lease Network.
For more information please contact Farmers National Company at 402-496-3276.
Website created by Web Solutions Omaha
SEARCH SITE: